SCHEDULE AND MAPS
Held in the beautiful surroundings of Coromandel's Ohuka Farm, Coro Gold is 3 kilometres from Whitianga town centre and a stone's throw from Buffalo Beach. Plenty of camping is available and buses will be running from Whitinaga and local beaches.
Getting to Coromandel Gold is pretty easy...
Coming from South (Tairua)
- When you first come in to Whitianga you'll come to a large roundabout (the corner of the Whitianga Bypass Rd and Joan Gaskell Drive).
- At the roundabout go straight ahead following the Whitianga Bypass Rd. Keep on the Whitianga Bypass Rd for 1.8km.
- At the T Intersection turn left onto Buffalo Beach Rd and travel 1.4km and just before a bridge you'll see the Coromandel Gold entrance on your left hand side.
Coming from North (Matarangi/Kuaotunu)
- When you first come down the hill into Whitianga the first thing you'll see is Buffalo Beach on your left hand side.
- As soon as you see the beach it's only 700m until you get to Coromandel Gold.
- Keep going straight ahead until you come to a bridge and the Coromandel entrance is on your right hand side.
It's that easy!